Technical Project Manager (TPM)
Hsinchu , Taiwan
We are looking for a passionate and detail-oriented individual to help us schedule, task plan, and manage established initiatives within our company. The Technical Project Manager (TPM) will ensure that releases are completed to specification, within an established time frame. The TPM will need to be able to balance the technical prowess required for the role with the soft skills necessary for release management.
Individuals who work well in a collaborative environment and pay meticulous attention to detail tend to excel in the position of Technical Project Manager. They will work closely with the product manager, developers, QA, and support team.
The ideal candidate must have programming and management experience. They will need to manage, document, and enhance an organization's software products and implementation. They will oversee and ensure timely software releases and manage the implementation process from development through execution. They must have a technical background to clarify issues among internal teams.
- Planning release lifecycles.
- Tracking development process and follow-up.
- Prepare release documentation.
- Cross-team communication among Engineering Div.
- Track, follow-up, and clarify Jira tickets.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues as tier-2 support from the support team.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years in software product management and development.
- Fluent in both Mandarin Chinese and English, both written and spoken.
- Able to manage delivery of multiple tasks.
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum.
- Well organized, patient, and attentive.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Problem solver in ambiguous situations, flexible in the face of change, and self-motivated.
- Familiar with Linux shell script, python, jenkins, git, Bitbucket, rest API.
- Has a technical background and is able to analyze issues.
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Outstanding organizational skills and excellent follow-up and attention to detail.
- Willingness to be flexible and do what it takes to move a project forward.
- Passionate and with a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- Good communication and coordination skills.
- Compensation package includes base salary, variable incentive compensation, insurance, leaves and competitive stock option-based equity package.
Taiwan Hsinchu-Zhubei Office
Topics: job posting