Remote , United States
IronYun USA – Vaidio™ AI Vision Platform // Marketing DirectorThe Role
We are looking for a go-to-market powerhouse who wants to help us build a world-class marketing engine to capitalize on a unique product-market fit and opportunity at this rare moment in time.
We need a genuinely passionate marketing director, with experience in security, safety, access control, cameras, systems integration or VMS’s, to help manage and execute aggressive marketing campaigns across an ecosystem of manufacturer representatives, systems integrators, end-user customers and technology partners.
Compensation will be a mix of salary and equity, with equity carrying potential for significant upside.
Our ideal candidate will have extensive marketing experience specific to security, safety, access control and operations. They will have a comprehensive understanding of, and passion for, marketing across digital advertising, website, email, events, webinars, collateral, tradeshows. They’ll work in conjunction with executive leadership, internal teams, consultants and partners. They’ll collaborate on strategy, but focus on and delight in campaign and material production and execution. The Director’s team will grow over time but the initial focus will be on immediate execution.
- Manage and execute on all marketing tactics to drive market awareness, increase partner traction, and accelerate marketing-attributed revenue
- Work with partners, executives, integrators, reps, creative and content teams, to create an effective and efficient marketing strategy focused on accelerating revenue
- Manage complex mix of short- and long-term marketing deliverables and activities along with marketing schedule, budget and resources
- Measure and report on key marketing performance metrics and provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, revenue attribution and ROI
- Hold regular meetings with account managers to review pipeline, resolve challenges, and present possible solutions, and provide ongoing training to ensure message and brand consistency and sales efficiency
- Attend and/or participate at conventions, conferences, and tradeshows, preparing displays and collateral as needed, and providing post-event reports and analysis
Skills and Qualifications
- Successful track record in senior marketing roles with an emphasis on marketing execution and management in conjunction with channel and technology partners
- 8 years marketing experience with a focus on marketing execution and marketing-based revenue acceleration across digital, print, content, web, email, event and social
- Expertise in physical security, video surveillance, computer-vision and/or AI-vision solutions or infrastructure
- Familiarity with Rollworks and HubSpot
- Excellent organizational, communication, decision-making and team-building skills
- Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
- BA required, MBA desirable
Topics: job posting